Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011

Well I had another appointment today.
I had to check in at 7:45, so I left the house this morning at 6:15, so that I could get starbucks for me and Wendy.. That always helps on an early morning right??
Anyway it was a really early morning, and Wendy and her son Maddox took me, thank you so much Wendy!!
Everything went well, He said that I am as good as I can be right now. I have not been sleeping well though, and they had told me to take some benadryl to help. I was and now it is not working, so he actually gave me some insomnia medicine!! YAY!!! maybe getting some good sleep will help the way I feel during the day.
I have joined the Heart Exchange group at the hospital, and I love it!!! They have really helped me, and I am now joining the Auxillary at the hospital, and I am going to be on the Board for the Heart Exchange group

No comments:

Post a Comment