Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011

So I need to make a correction, this medicine only increases my status to a 1B, sorry for the wrong information.
I am doing well, I feel like I have a lot more energy in this medication.
I went to the hospital today to meet with the Heart Exchange for our support group, and I also went to the 14th floor where I was at and visited with my nurses. I love seeing them, and not having to make them work. They were all so amazed to see me up and moving around.
On another note, it has been so dry everywhere, as you all know. So I wanted to just THANK the LORD for anwered prayers and sending us some much needed rain. GOD is so faithful, I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is an awesome FATHER!!!
Please keep my reiend Sarah in your prayers as she will be having surgery this next Monday!!
Thank you for all your continued Prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment