Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dates

I finally got a call from the transplant team, they have gotten all of my dates scheduled for the testing.
I now have a transplant coordinator- Amy, and they will begin everything on the 20th of October.
On the 20th I will have blood work and consultations all day long..then on the 21st I have about 9-10 tests that they will do. The last test will be on the 29th of October, I also have an appointment with Dr. Kar that day..
So as for now that is what we are waiting on.
I am doing a little better controlling my worries...not that they have completely gone away, I am just trying to give them up to the Lord as soon as I start thinking about them.
Please continue to be in prayer about all of the testing and my attitude towards it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment