Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Maybe Next Week

So we have not had any tests done yet...
I called and asked when they might start the whole process, and was told that they are still waiting on a pre-determination from the insurance company...I decided to call the insurance and see what the hold up was.
Doctor Kar had said that he wanted the transplant work-up done last week, so I was and am ready to go ahead and get started.
Insurance company tells me that they have not received anything for a pre-determination, at this point I am really starting to get aggrivated.
So I call back and leave a message and tell them what the insurance company had said...
I got a call yesterday morning at 8:30 and they told me that the lady that sent all the information for the work-up is not the one that normally does that and she forgot to include the insurance company.

So now that we have all of that figured out, they have submitted it to the insurance and have gotten an approval, so now they are in the process of scheduling the procedures.
The first day will consist of consultations, and then the second day will consist of tests...
I am not scared of the testing, however as of the last few days, I have been really scared about the surgery, I have nightmares about things going wrong....
I am not sure if Satan can get into our dreams, but I know that he is really trying to tell me that things will not work out....I will not listen to him....I will however listen to the voice of TRUTH!!!!!

Philippians 4:4-7
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

No comments:

Post a Comment