Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So today started slow..
I did not feel well this morning, so I went back to bed. I thought that it would not be a big deal, however Travis forgot his debit card, and came home at 10:15, and ofcourse I was still in bed. Something I try not to do.
I guess I feel that if he does not see me do this, then it is not so bad, after all he has to get up early and go to work. Sometimes I just can't avoid it though.
I do not want him to think that I do this all the time, because I do not!

The day got better, I had lunch with a good friend Jenny, and then I had two wonderful friends, Sarah and Taunya over at my house to visit. We had a good time. I loved watching Sarah's son laugh at my dog and cat. TOO CUTE!

Then I got to watch Lost, I am ready to see how this is going to end.

I am not feeling well again..it seems to be worse at night. We will see if I get any rest tonight.
I will be meeting with my friend to start working on my Angels in Action duties tomorrow, I can't wait!

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians1:3-4

2 comments:

  1. I had fun, too! Hope your day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog, Brandy. What a ministry God is working out in you. He has fearfully and wonderfully made you, and He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete