Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hospital

I am writing to you from the hospital.
I have been here since Monday morning, and I am still not sure if I will be going home yet or not.
I have not been able to get out of bed lately so I guess it is a good thing that I am here, but it can get boring and lonely, even with all the tecnology that I have at my disposal.

I have had visitors, so that has been nice..I am just ready to move on to the next step and start feeling better.
I am sorry for such a short post but as I said I do not have much energy to be typing too much. I will update again soon.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment