Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Waiting

I was able to get out this past Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday Travis had to take Connor to a hockey game with the Cub Scouts and so that was leaving Rebecca and I at home. I decided to try and take her and do something with just her and I, so we went and had pizza at Candelari's and then we went and watched Chronicles of Narnia.
It was great, we had a good time together. I was glad that I was able to spend the time with her.

Then on Sunday I was able to go with my girlfriends for our girls night out. I rode with Jenny and Sarah. We went to Charming Charlies. I had never been there before, and let me tell you if you like accessories this is a store after your own heart, a girl could get into a lot of trouble there. I found some really cute stuff, and I also got a few things for Becca.
Then we went to Ghangis Grill for dinner. It was wonderful, I did not leave a bite in my bowl, and if you know me, you know that I do not do that very often. After dinner and visiting for a while we went next door to La Madeline for desert and coffee. We had a blast. I love all of my girlfriends and love spending time with them.

I was wiped out after this and I spent a lot of the day Monday in bed. Which is what happens when I do anything but stay at home. There are even some days that I do not do anything and still I am so tired that I sleep most of the day and night.

I got a call yesterday morning from my nurse and she told me that she talked to Dr. Kar and they agreed that I needed to go ahead and be put as a status 1A on the list. I am still currently a 2, but he is supposed to let me know if we need to have some tests done, or what we do to make me a priority.

I have to go on Friday to have the head CT done. I have to be there at 10:45 am, at the St. Lukes Quinn Tower. Hopefully there is not a bleed, maybe the headaches are just a result of stress. I would say that I have a little stress in my life right now...

I will let you all know what he says about the CT and what he says about changing my status on the list as soon as I hear something.

Thank you for all of your prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment