Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daily Grind, and Visitors

I am trying to keep everyone updated, so some of these posts may seem just random and repetitive.

I have been home now for a little over a week, I am doing ok, I still have some good days and some bad.. I had a rough night last night, I couldn't sleep and I was just not feeling that good.

I was able to go to church today. It was the first time that I actually went in my wheelchair, it was a little weird, but it helped me to not get as tired.

We got dinner tonight from Jennie and it was awesome!!!! Lizzie let Connor come over and play with Luke for the afternoon, so that he could get out of the house for a little while. I know that he really enjoyed himself. Thanks Ladies!!!!!

My mom left on Saturday morning and then my sister Michelle got here that afternoon, and she will be staying with me until Wednesday. I am so thankful that you all are willing to let me intrude on your daily lives so much, and you are all so willing to do whatever it takes to keep me home!!!!!

My day does not consist of much anymore....but as I learned today sometimes the Lord forces us to BE STILL!!!!! I am trying to listen to him and spend more time with him during the day, since I obviously do not have anywhere to be, and I can not do anything...what better way to spend the majority of my day than with my Father? I wonder if I am really that stubborn that this is what it took to get my attentiom , and to truly BE STILL?

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29

Be still and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, and I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment