Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why ME????? WHY NOT ME????????

So I know that for a while I have asked why this is all happening to me, and not that I wanted to be all (woe is me) but I did ask...
I do not think that there is really an ANSWER to this question, but as I lay in bed last night I heard the LORD from somewhere ask me WHY NOT YOU????

I laid there and prayed that he would give me a heart that would honor him!!
I have come to think in this way now,
He chose me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always known this, but it came to mean more last night..

WHY ME??????? Not that I am asking why do I have to go through this, but what is so good about me that HE would choose me to be a steward of his love?

He knew that I could handle this storm, because HE is with me, and HE will carry me when I am too weak!!
I have an amazing opportunity to show HIS LOVE, HIS STRENGTH, HIS HEALING, HIS SERVICE, HIS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
I am going to embrace this and I am going to praise him for choosing me!
I know that this is hard on not only me, but my family and friends, so I pray that they come to understand that this is a glorious blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask that they learn to praise HIM in this storm, and no matter what this storm may bring...rain, thunder, black clouds, lightning. hail, that they continue to praise him and thank him for EVERYTHING!!!!!
I am FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE!!!!

The Lord will fullfill his purpose for me;
your love, O Lord, endures forever-do not abandon the works of your hands
Psalms 138:8


I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before on of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts O God!
How vast is the sum of thenm, they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.
Psalms 139:14-18

1 comment: