Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lazy Week!

I have been really tired this week.
I was really wanting to go ahead and get started on all the testing, however I think that GOD thought that I needed to rest first!
I have been trying to sleep quite a bit. I do not sleep all the time, cause sometimes it is just hard to sleep, breathe, and relax....
The Lord has wonderful timing so I still give all to him and I will get rest (hopefully) while I wait on them to let me know when to come in.

The receptionist at the Heart Failure Clinic called me today and told me that they have talked to the transplant team and they have all of my information, and they have submitted it to the insurance (finally)..so now we are just waiting on them to authorize everything.

That is really all that I have for now...I will let you know when I know something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment