Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, well the kids and Travis do anyway...I am sure that I will be pretty still..
My mom was supposed to come in tomorrow, because Travis is going to be going with a freind of ours to their river house to install all of their wiring. However she called this morning and one of her friends passed away this morning and she said that she would be going to Iowa.

In the meantime I was trying to make sure that I had someone that I could stay with, and somewhere for the kids to be, so the kids have sleepovers both nights. I will be staying with my friend Vicki...

SOOOO...then my dr calls me and tells me that they want me to go ahead and come in tomorrow for my visit, instead of waiting until next Friday. They are also calling in some different diuretics for me to take tonight before I go in tomorrow. So I think it will be a long night of restroom breaks!!!!

I believe that my mother will be going ahead and coming in to town to do our laundry and all, she said since they are making me go ahead and come in she wanted to go ahead and come down here. What a day of decisions it has been.

I will update everyone on what the Dr. says tomorrow.
Until then please pray that I have the strength to continue with all of these ups and downs!!!!
Thanks in advance for your continued prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. 16 Tomorrow march down against them. They will be climbing up by the Pass of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the gorge in the Desert of Jeruel. 17 You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.’”
    2 Chronicles 10:15-17
    Praying for you, Brandy

    ReplyDelete