Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Friday, June 10, 2011

July 10, 2011

Well they took me off of the Primacor yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon, and put me back on it this morning.
My Dr. came in a few minutes ago and said that he can clearly see a huge difference in being on the meds and not being on them.
I want him to let me go home on the meds on an IV pump. Dr Kar has hesitations with this. It has been known to cause VT's Ventricular Tachycardia, which is what made me get shocked last summer. So I completely understand his reservations, however I told him that I think I would rather risk going home on the medicine, than to go home and continue to feel bad.
So he told me that he is going to have them run another test tomorrow, and then present it to the insurance company, and if they approve it, then he will let me go home onit..
If I go home on the IV pump then I have to have home health come in and change the bags of medicine..so they will have to get all of theat set up also.
I had a lady from the church come and see me today and she read to me scripture that I wanted to share, I have read this recently, however it was good to be reminded that even though we can't "see" them, we are surrounded by the LORD's warriors and Angels taking care of us and ready to fight for us when it is time..
2 Kings 6:15-17
When the servent of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city.
"Oh, my LORD, what shall we do?" the servant asked.
"Don't be afriad," the prophet answered.
"Those who are with us are more than those who are against us."
and Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so that he may see," Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
also here is a verse that I have held on to lately, concerning what we see and do not see and still having faith in the unseen.
John 20: 24-29
Now Thomas, one of the twelve, was not wit the disciples when JESUS came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the LORD!"
But he said, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believeit."
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, JESUS came and stood among them and said, Peace be with you!" Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."
Thomas said to him, "My LORD and My GOD!"
Then JESUS told him, "Because you have seen me , you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet they have believed."
Please pray that the right decision is made regarding going home on the meds, I know that I want to, but I do not want it to be the wrong decision.
Thank you for all of your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment