Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

I am waiting to see the doctor today, he was supposed to see if the insurance would approve me going home with the primacor IV pump. I told me that he would submit it today.
So once again I am just waiting.
I am ready to go home..I know that if they approve it, then I will be here for at least one more day. They will have to place a pic line and then get Home Health set up, and also teach me how to flush the line.
I was also told that if I go home with the medicine then I am not going to be allowed to drive again. So there will be restrictions with this, and also inconveniences, but it makes me feel better, so I think that is what I am looking towards. Remember this is only until I get the call saying that they have a new heart for me.
Please pray for an answer to all of this soon, I am so tired of waiting...it seems never ending.
I will update as soon as I hear something.
Thanks for all of your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment