Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011

I had an appointment with one of the Transplant Dr's yesterday. Apparently you have to have an appointment with them all so that they know who you are. Or so that they can meet you.
Anyway it went really well. Dr. Delgado was his name and he was very nice. He told me that he knows that they have been telling me for a while now that it should not be long for my transplant, but that now that I am at a status 1B, that it should be soon.
After my blood work he said that I was a little anemic, and that I was a little malnourished, so we may start me on iron pills tomorrow when I see my regular dr., and that I needed to get some more protein. So I am once again drinking protein shakes.
He said that nothing was to bad that it would affect me getting the transplant if one came available, but that they want to keep all of my levels as stable as they can, so that I can recover quicker and easier from the surgery.
So please pray that the surgery is soon, however I still want it to be on the LORD's timing. HE KNOWS BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment