Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011

Well the picc line is in. It got put in this morning around 9:30. Was not fun, but it is done and now I get to look forward to going home today.
I was not able to get any meds to help calm my nerves, and while it was being put in I started getting really nervous, so I remembered the verse that I posted on here the other day about Elisha and how he prayed for GOD to open his servants eyes.
So while I was laying there that is what I asked for, and I can tell you from that point it seemed to be so much easier. I knew that his warriors were here with me, and it gave me a sense of peace.
I should be going home today, just waiting for the discharge papers and the nurse with Critical care to come and train me on how to care for this line.
I will update you all later and let you know when I make it home.
Thank you for all the prayers and please continue them

No comments:

Post a Comment