Blogger Layouts
I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone, and give you a heart of flesh.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011

I got to come home yesterday, and I am so glad to be back.
I have realized though that as humans we are never satisfied no matter what we are asking for. I was wanting to be home from the hospital so bad, and now that I am here I find myself complaining because I am at home all day by myself.
Since I can't drive that leaves me stuck.
Why can't we be happy with what little blessings he gives us. I was praying as was everyone else that I would go home and He made that happen. (Albeit, with an IV pump) but I am home. Yet I still complain.
I think this is because we are meant to be somewhere else, and even though I love my family and friends dearly, and I thank GOD for every day that he allows me to wake up. I am ready to be in that place that I was created for, where I won't want for anything more than to just be in his presence and worship him for eternity.
Thank you for all of the prayers while I was in the hospital, I know that they are what got me home..
Please continue to pray that in his timing (hopefully soon) I will get the call for my transplant.
Love you all!! night

No comments:

Post a Comment